Your main rights
- You have the right to receive safe and high quality therapy / services
- You have a right to be shown care, consideration, respect and dignity
- You have the right to have your beliefs and cultural needs respected. You have the right to receive interpreter services if required
- You have a right to be informed about services, therapy, options and costs in a clear and open way
- You have a right to be involved in planning and decisions regarding your therapy
- You understand that at any time you may refuse further therapy or to decline therapy in line with our cancellation policy
- If receiving your therapy on Child First Therapy premises you expect the environment to be safe and smoke free
- You expect confidentiality concerning details of your condition and therapy unless you have agreed to release of this information or unless there is a legal requirement to release this information
Clients and their relatives and friends also have a responsibility to Child First Therapy. You need to:
- Provide accurate information
- Comply with therapy as prescribed where able
- Use equipment safely – in the manner in which you have practised with / instructed by your therapist
- Keep appointments – see Cancellation policy below
- Treat Child First Therapy staff with courtesy, respect and dignity
- If you are receiving your therapy at home you must provide and maintain a safe environment in which you and your therapist can work. The environment should be smoke-free
- Inform your therapist if you are receiving any other therapy services
- Be involved and participate in the management and decision making related to your services, where appropriate
- Pay for services promptly – usually at the time of the appointment
- Provide feedback on the services
Your feedback about your treatment
Your feedback is appreciated by Child First Therapy. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your therapy, you can make a complaint to the Managing Director of Child First Therapy.
All feedback, both positive and negative, is used by Child First Therapy to make any required changes to improve the service that is provided to you and to other clients.
24 hours notice is required for a cancellation or the full fee will be charged.